- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Thank you for visiting our website. We have no idea who you are unless you contact us by submitting a form on one of our pages.
We do track our visitors, but not in a personal way. The information gathered is used to help us understand how visitors use our site. For instance, which pages are the most popular, how people travel through out the site, how often visitors return, what percentage are using smartphones, and a variety of other insights that help be better website builders.
We want you to have a pleasant and productive visit, but we cannot take responsibility for any problems you have while visiting this site. That includes the possibility of a malware attack. We keep our site update to date and have never been hacked. But there is always a first time.
At the same time, we would prefer that you do not hack our site or use it in ways for evil intentions.
Please enjoy the site, particularly the blog, which we hope is entertaining and informative.